This is the first time that the FIMC has established a formal membership. It will help the Club to know the people they can count on and it will give to people the many benefits that come to those who are committed.
Major Ahmed said that those who pay their 365 AED will receive a FIMC Member’s Card so that they can show it at all the places where they can obtain member’s discounts (see below).
ID and Pic
Those at the Marine Club processing the cards need to see your Emirates ID Card (so they get your name right) and receive your photo (which goes on the card).
See what you get for A Dirham a Day at all these different places:
Discounts at the
- 20% discount on our charter boats (pleasure and fishing)
- 10% discount on the labour charges in the workshop
- 15% discount on berthing fees
Discounts at the The Harbour Club
- 15% discount to our members
Discounts at the Zhonghua Huiguan Chinese Restaurant and Nightclub
- 20% discount at Zhonghua Huiguan Chinese Restaurant
Discounts at the Barasti Coffee Shop & Shesha (above)
- 15% discount at Barasti Coffee Shop and Shesha
Discounts at Al Areesh
- 25% discount on jet ski renting
- 20% discount on cruise trips
- 10% discount in tackle shop
Discounts at the Barracuda Diving Center
- 20% discount on rental fishing boats
- 20% discount on diving trips
- 20% discount on refilling cylinders
- 20% discount on diving equipment
- 20% discount on dhow charter
Discounts at Darfeel Charter Boats and Jet Ski Rentals
- 20% on charter boats
- 20% discount on Jet Ski rentals
The sooner you get your FIMC Membership Card the sooner you are going to be eligible for these generous discounts.
The person handling the membership process is the FIMC Marketing and PR Officer, Mr. Shoaib O. Essa. His link on Facebook.
Email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information, including the FIMC Membership Terms & Conditions and the FIMC Application Form (both need to be signed).
You may download the FIMC Membership Terms & Conditions document at this link
You may download the FIMC Application Form at this link.
You may download the FIMC Brochure 2010-2011 at this link.
(Be aware that these documents are accurate as at 1 May 2011 but they will surely be altered in the months to come.)
Tel: +971 (0) 9 222 1166
Fax: +971 (0) 9 222 9711
Facebook Page: Fujairah International Marine Club
Get Your New Brochure for New Season at
This article is also posted in the